Thursday 3 September 2009

Collections

Here are a few pictures of some designers collections for 2009. I am really in love with Christopher Kane's collection. I also adore Ossie Clark's range of florals and coats. They were very colourful.

Christopher Kane's delightful collection of neutral plaid. I really love how all the colours match and they are also quite old sort of looking. All my Dad would say; cute dresses, but, they are for more cuter than that.





Mario Schwab has created a line of cocktail dresses with a twist. I think they are sort of futuristis, if that is what you call it. They are very practical aswell, I would buy one if, I was bigger perhaps.




Ossie's collection is Oh Wow. I mean, its gorgeous in everyway. I love the choice of colours in the patterns and the yellow jumpsuit hot. Jumpsuits are in this season so make sure you bag one before they're all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment