Saturday 5 September 2009

fancy pants, ahah.

bonjour. today i am feeling in a french mood. that is why i dressed sort of, french. my mum said i looked very chic. so, since i am proud of my outfit today, im gonna post some photos.

This is my favourite picture that I took. I really like it. Do you?

Another one which I am proud of. Perhaps I could start getting more into this. Photogrpahy, I mean.

Okay. Dress is from Next, Belt came free with Hannah Montana Magzine (lol), Tights are from Matalan, Shoes are from Tescos & Beret, Beads and Bag from Primark.



My Bag. Bit of a weird picture, the light was shining on it.



Finally, my shoes. Here are a better picture of them. Aren't they hip kids?

1 comment:

  1. wow you must be really young, but you already have an incredible sense of style! LOve your dress :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete