Saturday 12 September 2009

do i look like a sherbet lemon to you?

hello. its my fourth post today, i think. i am so happy. today i went downtown with ym best friend and we brought a boy spray for 73p and it smells super nice. it is called pink fusion. bargain. i also brought a new top from a charity shop. please don't make fun. its really pretty. i wore it today and now im going to show you my pictures. i seriously need better places to take my pictures.

my new top, dont you think it is trendy? i love the pattern, the yellow isnt as nice in the picture though.

skirt is from ebay, not sure which shop, top, george at asda/save the children & grey vest top, tescos.

my mum's old sunglasses. i dont think you can see the pattern on them but, they have a sort of dark copper leopard print on them. i really like them, they're very vintage.


seriously suckish picture. my beads are very old, they were my mums. so, i have no i dea where she got them from.

No comments:

Post a Comment