Wednesday 2 September 2009

small town country girl

my name is emy. i am here to express my feelings about fashion. i will post pictures of me in my outfits. i will write about everyday life. i will randomly write quotes from people that i admire. that's me.
first, you might want to get to know me? well... my name is emy. i am 12 years old. i live in the beautiful country of england. i live in the countryside. just cos' i live in the country, doesn't mean i don't know much about fashion. i love to read. especially fiction books about world war 2 and teenage everyday life. i am addicted to vintage fashion. i love chanel & luella. when i am older i want to work for a fashion magazine. i want to be big time. but, that probably won't happen. but, its worth a shot. i also want to be recognized for my style and fashion sense. i may only be 12 years old but, i know i can achieve big things if i try. so, please, if anyone in this topsy turvy world is reading this, mention my blog to your friends so, perhaps i could get as big as taylor momsen or alexa chung? in the fashion side of things...
i am hoping to post a picture of my outfit later today. so, if absoloutely anyone is reading this make sure you keep on reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment