Sunday 18 October 2009

the green grass

oh my gawddd. i was just attacked by my brother. he literally like killed me! he just fell on meand started to hit me and stuff. why are little brothers sooo annoying? anyway. it's the time you have all been waiting for (i hope). you are now about to see my outfit with a new backdrop! *DUN DUNN DUUNNNN!*




Top - Tesco, Skirt - Primark, Scarf - Hooch, Tights & Shoes - Tescos and Beads - Primark.

Do you like it? I edited the pictures a bit. I like them. My fave pics I think.

2 comments:

  1. Awesomee - Great Outfit -
    You have a really unique style.
    Looking forward to the next outfit.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Fudge!
    That Is Stunning!
    I Want That Skirt - Is It Still In Primark?
    I Love Your New Backdrop Too, I Wish My Garden Was That Pretty.

    x

    ReplyDelete