Monday 26 October 2009

rocking little number.

Okay. In my past posts I have been sounding very desperate for followers. So, I have decided to be calmer and not to always go "come on follow me!" but, by saying that I might be wanting a stalker. So, I will be calmer and not be desperate. Okay, I wanted also to post you a picture of a GORGEOUS dress from Christopher Kane's collection from Topshop.


Absoloutely amazing. I really want it but, Topshop don't have a small enough size for me. If you're wondering what size clothing I am. I am 9-10 in british kids sizes. I have size 1 feet. I am basically a midget. But, I have learnt to live with it and take the insults as comliments by saying that petite is good.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, don't worry, i am very small too. I can fit into 10-12 year old clothign and i am almost fourteen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG
    I was looking for this dress to post on my fashion blog. I think its an amazing dress. When I saw it on Amber Heard in Teen Vogue, I knew I wanted it. And if I were you, I would just buy it to stare at it, and wait until I could fit it. LoL:]

    Have A Great Day
    -Kay

    ReplyDelete