Saturday 3 October 2009

phh, it's only luella.

it's not only luella! its their a/w collection 2009-2010. i have been waiting for this for ages. luella is my favourite designer so i have been looking forward to this. luella bartley has created a collection of different ideas. this year there are zips, pencil skirts & gold tights! she has definitely come up with a winner. her graceful designs were showcased in london fashion week where london were the first to see them. her high fashion tastes were a big hit.



This is a sort of mixture of school, punk & military. I really love the zip ideas which are all over the dresses.


What did I say? Gold tights! The gorgeous british style tweed jacket has really sproused up the collection. If I could afford it, I'd buy it.



Great Luella Bartley we praise you for fabulous designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment