Wednesday 28 October 2009

Work in progress.

I just wanted to post a picture of my (work in progress) front cover of my magazine. I named it inspire and I have started to write a few things down onto the cover. i haven't decided on a model for the cover yet but, if you have a picture of you or someone else that you think would look good on the cover, send it to me via email: xRunwayRiotx@hotmail.co.uk, Thanks x

See, it isn't very good yet. I painted the title and now I just need to add more colour to it and a model for the background. But, so far, so good.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product, if i was pretty i would volunteer myself.LOL. PLZ comment on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just realized this was the magazine, i am writing a story about a woman who owns a leadign ten fashion magazine. what are you writing yours about, likign the blog :)

    ReplyDelete